If your child signed up for the talent show, please send music with him/her to the tryouts. The senior class is organizing the talent show and requested that music be on a phone or web (ie you tube). Â Acts should be no longer than 4 minutes.
There will be a math test and facts quiz this week but there will be no spelling test.
Tuesday: Math test over long division
Wednesday/Thursday: double digit multiplication
- SW multiply a two digit number by a two digit number (32 x 24). This will be taught in the traditional way.
- Text book page 72
- Work book page 57
Writing and Grammar
- SW add illustrations to their small moment story they have been working on in class.
- SW review helping verbs and linking verbs
- SW learn about subject verb agreement. If the subject is singular an s needs to be added to the action verb. For example, cats jump vs. cat jumps
- SW review concepts learned (homophones, compound words, synonyms, hyphenated words, words with multiple meanings, and portmanteau â€“ breakfast and lunch make brunch)
- SW be given independent reading time.