- Only 20 days in the school year remaining! We’re working hard to the very end!
- LW review and memorize multiplication facts 0-9.
- LW create arrays for multiplication and division problems.
- LW multiply two numbers together using the array method.
- LW review qualities of shapes. Test THIS Wednesday on 3-10 sided shapes.
- LW combine sentences and add adjectives to create descriptive writing that avoids repetition.
- LW compose sentences with proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
- LW write personal narratives and fantasy stories.
- LW recognize and create similies to enhance their writing.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
- All lowercase cursive letters have been learned and students are now learning capital letters. They are excited to learn their names!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.