- We are looking for students to help distribute gift bags to attendees at the MorningStar Partners conference on Saturday, June 3rd. The MS Partners are part of a network of people who financially support many parts of the ministry, including CSCL. If your child is interesting in taking part to thank the “partners”, please contact the school office at (803) 547-3223, x291.
- LW review and memorize multiplication facts 0-9.
- LW practice traditional algorithm for division. Students will recognize the relationship between multiplication and division and check division with multiplication.
- LW solve multi-step word problems.
- LW choose topics to write personal narratives, realistic fiction, and fantasy books.
- LW review punctuation within sentences.
- LW build background knowledge experiences to aid in comprehension of fiction and nonfiction texts.
- LW write paragraphs with topic sentences and supporting sentences.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
- All cursive letters have been learned! Students are working toward mastery and fluency with cursive handwriting.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.