- We are looking for students to help distribute gift bags to attendees at the MorningStar Partners conference on Saturday, June 3rd. The MS Partners are part of a network of people who financially support many parts of the ministry, including CSCL. If your child is interesting in taking part to thank the “partners”, please contact the school office at (803) 547-3223, x291.
- LW review and memorize multiplication facts 0-9.
- LW practice traditional and array algorithms for division and multiplication.
- LW create equal groups with manipulatives.
- LW compose paragraphs with proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
- LW write paragraphs with topic sentences and supporting sentences.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
- All lowercase cursive letters have been learned and students are now learning capital letters.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.