- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? We are specifically looking for help on Wednesdays between 11:30-12:00. If you can assist, please contact Angela Reed at
- Arts Explosion went so well! The children did a great job!
- LW memorize multiples of 9. Quiz Thursday.
- LW name shapes based on the number of sides.
- LW multiply two numbers together, using the array method.
- LW combine sentences and add adjectives to create descriptive writing that avoids repetition.
- LW compose sentences with proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
- LW generate stories and write on a topic of their choice.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
- Handwriting practice has begun. We have been learning lowercase cursive letters. Thus far, we’ve learned: a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, r, s, and u. This week, we will learn the remainder of the lowercase letters and begin learning some capital letters.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.