- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? If so, please contact Angela Reed at
- Thanks SO much for the wonderful surprise bridal shower! Brannon and I enjoyed our wedding and honeymoon and appreciated having so many close friends and family celebrate with us!
- Progress Reports go home this Tuesday.
- Fund raiser for Alhaji this Thursday morning – We are taking up an offering in morning chapel to bring in the $380 which is left to pay for Alhaji’s schooling.
- Tasty Book & Tea – 2:30 in the cafeteria.
- LW review place value and number sense.
- LW memorize multiples of 7 and 8. Retest for 7s on Thursday THIS week. Memorize 8s. Instead of just skip counting, please help your child to memorize their multiplication facts. They can also work on memorizing/reviewing their 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10s. Speed quiz NEXT Thursday.
- LW draw part-whole models and draw comparison models to represent mathematical statements.
- LW punctuate with commas, colons, and end punctuation marks.
- LW create personal narratives that stay on topic.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.