- I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas Break!! I certainly did.
- Report Cards won’t be given out until the Parent Night next week.
- The class is finished with Science and this block they will have an hour of Art starting at 2pm.
- Wednesday- The students will learn about Kilograms and grams.
- Thursday- The teacher will review Kilograms and grams.
Wednesday- The teacher will read My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother by Patricia Polacco. We will discuss how this is a personal narrative that the author wrote.
- The students will begin brainstorming a personal narrative.
Thursday- The teacher will read another personal narrative by Patricia Polacco called Thank you, Mr. Falker.
- The students will use their brainstorming sheet to begin writing their personal narrative.
The students will review soft c that’s says /s/ and soft g that says /j/.