- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? If so, please contact Angela Reed at
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
- Tuesday of this week, we will have a Black History Month program. You are invited to attend at 2PM.
- Thursday is pizza day.
- LW review mental subtraction strategies for ones and tens.
- LW understand the terms “sum” and “difference”.
- LW memorize multiples of 7. Instead of just skip counting, please help your child to memorize their multiplication facts. They can also work on memorizing/reviewing their 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 10s. Speed quiz NEXT Thursday.
- LW draw part-whole models and draw comparison models to represent mathematical statements.
- LW define and identify nouns.
- LW comprehend and summarize chapters in Charlotte’s Web.
- LW learn that good writers write what they KNOW about. LW write lists to help with choosing topics for personal narratives.
- LW create personal narratives from their lists of topics.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.