- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? We are specifically looking for help on Wednesdays between 11:30-12:00. If you can assist, please contact Angela Reed at
- Fund raiser for Alhaji this Tuesday morning during chapel.
- Pizza day is Thursday! $3 for a meal
- Spring Break starts THIS Friday!
- LW review methods for solving for subtraction through hundreds.
- LW memorize multiples of 8. Instead of just skip counting, please help your child to memorize their multiplication facts. They can also work on memorizing/reviewing their 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10s. Speed quiz THIS Thursday.
- LW recognize and draw figures on a plane: point, ray, angle, line, line segment, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, intersecting lines, as well as types of triangles. They made foldables to help them.
- LW use the symbol “+” for “sum” and “-” for “difference” and use “<” for “smaller/less than” and “>” for “greater than”
- LW select appropriate operational and relational symbols to make an expression true.
- LW punctuate with commas, colons, and end punctuation marks.
- LW create personal narratives that stay on topic. They will write the date and skip lines each time they start a new piece.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.