- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? We are specifically looking for help on Wednesdays between 11:30-12:00. If you can assist, please contact Angela Reed at
- Arts Explosion this Thursday at 7PM. Tickets on sale in the office.
- We have a new student joining us this week whose name is Hadassah.
- LW memorize multiples of 9. Quiz NEXT Thursday
- LW name all 4 types of triangles and recognize drawings of them: right, equilateral, scalene, and isosceles. Quiz Wednesday.
- LW name shapes based on the number of sides.
- LW combine sentences and add adjectives to create descriptive writing that avoids repetition.
- LW create personal narratives and fantasy stories that stay on topic. They will write the date and skip lines each time they start a new piece.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
Our schedule this week allows for practices for Arts Explosion on Thursday.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.