- WELCOME BACK! Hope your spring break was fun and refreshing!
- Lunch/Recess Monitors Needed – Can you offer 60-90 minutes during the day? We are specifically looking for help on Wednesdays between 11:30-12:00. If you can assist, please contact Angela Reed at
- Arts Explosion is NEXT Thursday at 7PM in the Morningstar Atrium.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are THIS Thursday. Please contact me if you need to change your time.
- EARLY DISMISSAL this Thursday at 11AM.
- LW review rounding.
- LW memorize figures on a plane: point, ray, angle, line, line segment, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, intersecting lines, as well as types of triangles. They made foldables to help them and will have a quiz this week.
- LW name all 4 types of triangles and recognize drawings of them: right, equilateral, scalene, and isosceles.
- LW name shapes based on the number of sides.
- LW combine sentences to create descriptive writing that avoids repetition.
- LW create personal narratives that stay on topic. They will write the date and skip lines each time they start a new piece.
- Please encourage your third grader to read a “just right” book (right at their independent level) every night. Studies show that the more kids read books right at their level, the better reader they become!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.